Ice cream before dinner? I am not really surprised....I rememeber the days we had pancakes with gravy for dinner ;) [But I got to say, the pancakes I had at this house, were the best I`ve ever had...loved the banana and the blueberry ones] Crazy Maule family - I miss you all !!!! Love, Old Juila PS: Thank you for this great link, I will definately follow your posts!!!
You girls are lucky! Love Monica & Beverly 🍦😋🍭
ReplyDeleteIt is about time you had ice-cream!
ReplyDeleteIce cream before dinner? I am not really surprised....I rememeber the days we had pancakes with gravy for dinner ;) [But I got to say, the pancakes I had at this house, were the best I`ve ever had...loved the banana and the blueberry ones]
ReplyDeleteCrazy Maule family - I miss you all !!!!
Love,
Old Juila
PS: Thank you for this great link, I will definately follow your posts!!!